Problem with Red gear manta 2.1 gaming mouse!!

 Red Gear Manta mt 2.1:-

         Hey guys ,  I'm using this mouse from last 2 years . 

I have purchased it for decent gaming purpose and for our day to day task on computer but now I want to replace this mouse with any other gaming mouse so that I can play fps game smoothly,

Ya you guys are right || I'm having problem with this mouse with fps games. 

The reason behind this ,  mouse comes with the 50 ips which means 50 inches per second speed which is not enough for fps games , for fps games you at least need 150 ips in your mouse (fps games like csgo, valorant ,etc) so that you can flick easily towards enemy according to your sensitivity which is dependent on your muscle memory , with this mouse if you tried to flick then your mouse will stop working for a moment or you will feel jerk which is not bearable while playing such competitive games. 

otherwise I don't have any problem with this mouse , it's working absolutely fine from last 2 years. Build is so strong and all the keys are clicky even after 2 years.


You can watch this full video in which I have shown how the speed of mouse do matters for fast games.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop cc 2021 full cracked version Download

Redgear Manta 2.1 Mouse Drivers